JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
HS Precision 6.5 CM as new in box with all papers. factory test fired and barrel break in only. 60 rds.
Pro Series 2000 action 26in 10x fluted #2 contour .65in 1:9 twist bbl. Std 13.5 lop.

factory options:
Green tan camo paint
Grey cerakote
Threaded muzzle brake & cap
Decelerator pad
Extra mag painted
Thumbhole stock upgrade
Talley base & rings

HS precision makes extremely accurate top quality fit and finish rifles for sport and govt/military. All their hunting rifles are guaranteed max .5 MOA. Every part of their rifles are made in house with max .005 in. tolerances for fit. You can find equally well built rifles for usually more but not better. The action is based on a 700 rem design but with their 3 position safety so you can keep the bolt locked when loaded. The trigger is adjustable and set at 2.5lbs. Their mags are slick to insert and no rattle.

This rifle I have will run you $4500 and 3-6 months wait. I will sell it for $3000. I am moving to a place where I wont be able to shoot long range enough to justify having it.

The scope is a Swaro x5i 3x18 but dosent have to go with the rifle but would consider selling it as a package for an extra 2 grand.

Pls note: This is a super accurate long range hunting rifle designed to shoot varmint weight 6.5mm to the 123g for deer sized critters and 130gr for elk. It is not a heavier barrel 1:8 competition gun made to shoot the 140-143 ELD's at 1000+ yds. However it will more than stabilize 140gr interlocks if you want to shoot a heavier bullet than the 130gr.

I am in Grants Pass. If anyone is interested I can send more detailed pics.

fullsizeoutput_23b8.jpeg

Last Edited:
I only broke it in before but decided to do a test batch yesterday. Rl17 and 120g amax. Best 5x was .186 5 shot. The flier was when I put on my magnetospeed to check vel on 6th shot. It was 2948.
When I tried a bit faster the groups opened up. Did 5 6 round batches and 2 with same 120g in Hornady box ammo. I didn't measure but they were all around .5 - .75 moa.

AD145F7F-847B-4613-A2F2-2BB4423E168F.jpeg

Last Edited:
Looks good. And the weight? With or without...

It dosent feel like a heavy gun but not a lightweight mountain so pretty much average. H-S says the rifle weighs 7.1-7.6 depending on caliber. This is a short action and 26in fluted bbl so prob low 7lbs. The scope and talley base/rings are about 2lbs + an ounce or two. It is very well balanced for offhand with that stock. I dont have a good enough scale to weigh it accurately.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.