JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Send it to me in the mail. I'll be out of town for a few months or so, distributing political leaflets regarding Cuba in New Orleans, then to Mexico. Should be back here by November to practice with it before my hunt. Goin' for the big stuff.

Lee Harvey Oswald
c/o Texas School Book Depository
Dealey Plaza
Dallas, Texas. (my work address)

Send it to me in the mail. I'll be out of town for a few months or so, distributing political leaflets regarding Cuba in New Orleans, then to Mexico. Should be back here by November to practice with it before my hunt. Goin' for the big stuff.

Lee Harvey Oswald
c/o Texas School Book Depository
Dealy Plaza
Dallas, Texas. (my work address)

so are you interested in buying the rifle or are you just being private joker?

This was in good (but dark) humor. You did say you didn't know alot about the gun. A 6.5 Carcano was the weapon that (ostensibly) Lee Harvey Oswald used to shoot President John F. Kennedy in 1963. He ordered the gun thru the mail (when you could do that).

I apologize if you felt I wasted your time. (but now you know a bit more about these guns). Depending on your interest in history, this is sort of a "cool thing" as you mentioned you were interested in.

img032.jpg

This was in good (but dark) humor. You did say you didn't know alot about the gun. A 6.5 Carcano was the weapon that (ostensibly) Lee Harvey Oswald used to shoot President John F. Kennedy in 1963. He ordered the gun thru the mail (when you could do that).

I apologize if you felt I wasted your time. (but now you know a bit more about these guns). Depending on your interest in history, this is sort of a "cool thing" as you mentioned you were interested in.

thanks for the history lesson but I am not really interested in history or politics, so do I owe you the rifle now since your history lesson qualifies as one of the "cool things" I was interested in? are you like the ultimate mr smarty pants on this site?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.