JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
DSC03060.JPG Greetings all,

Got an extra nice one...would make an excellent belated Dad's day gift!!

Up for sale is a nearly flawless classic example of the Randall #1 line. Often imitated, never duplicated...Stacked leather handle, nickel double guard, carbon blade right at about 6 inches. Factory leather sheath with stone included. I bought this nearly 20 years ago off a dealer's table in Florida, and other than occasional handling/fondling, it is unused. Flawless except if you have really, really good eyes, there a couple tiny small darker specks on the blade. Its just about perfect. I've enjoyed it, now time to pass it on to a good home.

The photo shows it better than I can describe it. Additional photos available via email.

As usual, I offer a 24 hr. no-use/no-modification/no disassembly inspection period.

Asking $Withdrawn for now USPS Priority shipped/insured on this gorgeous blade.

Trade Interests: Nexus fixed blades, particularly a Spartaco is by far my first choice. Might be interested in some versions of the LionSteel SR folders (SR1 SR2, etc.) Also interested in a top grade sharpening system like the Wicked Edge. Some $$ might have to change hands depending on the deal.

Any questions, give me a shout via Email.

The usuals:

If you don't have anything I'm looking for in trade and/or are interested in purchasing and/or have a counter-offer, please do NOT ask me what I'll take for it--please email me an offer. Do your research...Low-ballers will be ignored.

Any trade offer must be in excellent++/LNIB condition. **If you've done any home mods, I'm probably not interested.**

Requirement: Any traded knife mailed to me must be PROPERLY packaged. That means a proper-sized BOX, bubble wrap, and packing materials.

Please do not waste my time. If you say 'Deal,' I expect you to honor your commitment. Have your financials in order before making offers. Unless exigent circumstances arise, I expect you to follow through if you agree to a deal.

USA only, must be 21 years old, USPS Money Order only. I reserve the right to update/change/ or withdraw ad at any time, and exercise full discretion in terms of who I choose to deal with.

May be listed elsewhere as well.

Thanks for looking.
BOSS

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show