JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Kindergartner Forced to Sign No-Suicide Contract with School After Drawing Gun with Crayon October 18, 2014 by Guns 'n' Freedom
The 5-year-old girl didn't even know what the word "suicide" meant but after drawing a picture with a crayon and making gun noises she was forced to sign a no-suicide contract with the school. Apparently the kindergartner drew something that resembled a gun and then pointed a crayon at another student and said "pew, pew." According to Gawker.com, 5-year-old Elizabeth was sent home after school officials made her take a questionnaire to evaluating her for suicidal thoughts, then had her sign the safety contract promising to contact an adult if she was thinking of suicide or homicide. This all happened while her mom waited in the lobby to pick her up, the upset parent told WPMI. According to her mom, Elizabeth didn't know most of the words on the contract she signed. "Suicide," in particular, was a new one for her. "Mommy, daddy, what is suicide?" Elizabeth's mother says she asked. The school, E.R. Dickson Elementary, didn't respond to WPMI's request for comment on whether treating 5-year-olds as suicide risks is normal protocol in these situations. Elizabeth's mom said school officials recommended the 5-year-old see a psychiatrist. She - See more at: http://gunsnfreedom.com/1018-kinder...drawing-gun-with-crayon/#sthash.nx6q63MJ.dpuf

The school officials need to see a shrink, as they suffer from extreme hoplophobia and probably still wet the bed. Or maybe they should be forced to go see a real medical doctor to have a brain scan done to make sure there really is something between their ears other than vacuum.

If suicide is really on the rise as they say.......
perhaps it's because of the paranoid doom and gloom future of global warming certainty, increased mass shootings unless we eliminate guns, war on woman and minorities and fear of what we are eating that our youth is told to worry about every day!

This political fear mongering to our kids is what we should fear!

We should not fear it we should have been fighting it decades ago.

I taught my kids to stand up for themselves and others who couldn't. I'd buy them ice cream if they did and let the school's principal I would.:cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top