JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SOLD
Mariner trolling motor. Near new motor with just a few hours on it. I purchased this from the original family. They bought it new, used it for a season, then store it ever since. Made by Yamaha in 1982. 5 hp forward neutral and reverse. All steel motor rack included with motor!

I just took it to my mechanic, he went through it and said it runs like new. Tank and hose included along with premium mix. Why pay over $1300 for a new motor when you can have a like new for less than half the cost.

It only weighs 49 pounds and it can be put on a square back canoe, but it can troll a 20 for sled.
Price $500 or $650 trade value SOLD
IMG_0476.JPG IMG_0477.JPG IMG_0479.JPG IMG_0480.JPG IMG_0481.JPG IMG_0482.JPG IMG_0483.JPG IMG_0484.JPG

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top