JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Ever use it?
Like it?

About to get one. Looking for opinions.

Thanks!
Yes, built my first Casper with one, they are stupid easy to use. I bought one of their endmills that thread directly onto the router, so the collet is not holding it. Well worth it. You just follow the instructions and they turn out a great final product. Wife watched me for a while and wants to do one now :D

Yes, built my first Casper with one, they are stupid easy to use. I bought one of their endmills that thread directly onto the router, so the collet is not holding it. Well worth it. You just follow the instructions and they turn out a great final product. Wife watched me for a while and wants to do one now :D
The custom endmill is what sold me, too.

Thanks! :)

Ever use it?
Like it?

About to get one. Looking for opinions.

Thanks!
I like mine a lot. Its pricey, but
Super easy to use, Using a DeWalt router, I can mill out a lower in an hour or so. And IMHO, it looks a lot cleaner than using a drill.
Money well spent as far as I'm concerned.

that is amazing! ive broken a few end mills.:eek:

We bought a few extras but careful use of Tap Magic cutting fluid has really paid off & I go the full depth, if not more but apply more cutting fluid everytime I change the depth

I did notice that the original end mill is a 4-flute but the replacements are 3 flute--I haven't had a chance to see if the 3 flute work faster yet cause my 4 flute end mill is still intact

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top