JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
City
Jefferson
State
Oregon
Before I buy them new from midway for $35 a piece anyone have a couple 5906 magazines for sale or trade?

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Before I buy them new from midway for $35 a piece anyone have a couple 5906 magazines for sale or trade?
Ordered them and got them pretty fast. Mec-gar is a supplier for OE mags for several gun manufacturers, never had issues with them.

EDIT; There is a used 15 rnd factory mag available for $10 and I did get one but I thought they only had the one, It does have the option to buy more than one so shame on me........damn it. I cant copy the links to the mags themselves but they're easy enough to find. Ive been dealing with these guys for years even before the internet when they sent out catalogs that were like a newspaper.

Mec-Gar mags new
15 rds $20
20 rds $25

Last Edited:
Ordered them and got them pretty fast. Mec-gar is a supplier for OE mags for several gun manufacturers, never had issues with them.

EDIT; There is a used 15 rnd factory mag available for $10 and I did get one but I thought they only had the one, It does have the option to buy more than one so shame on me........damn it. I cant copy the links to the mags themselves but they're easy enough to find. Ive been dealing with these guys for years even before the internet when they sent out catalogs that were like a newspaper.

Mec-Gar mags new
15 rds $20
20 rds $25

Thank you! hope all is going well with you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top