JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 590 with the speed loader stock. I feel overextended with left hand on the pump action.

I wouldn't mind cutting the stock down a few inches to bring the gun a little closer but it would mess up the speed loader stock function. (I'm not attached to the speed loader stock function)

I've seen AR adjustable style stocks but I've heard they can be hard to get a good cheek weld with. True?

I've heard pistol grips are really hard on the wrist. True?

What kind of stock would you recommend for a HD 590?

I had a speed feed entry stock with the pistol grip on my rem 870. They don't have the shell holder deals, but it is a bit shorter if you like that stock and how it feels otherwise. But you can always just pick up a new stock and go have it cut down. Worked for my wife and her 870 ;)

Dang replacement stocks are expensive. It would be cheaper to sell my shotgun and go buy one with the stock I want. Are the gunshows any better for finding deals on stocks?

My buddy has this on his 870 and it's great.

<broken link removed>

To make sure to get a good cheek weld and to make up for the lost speed feed feature...

<broken link removed>

I've never had a problem shooting magnum loads with a pistol grip and I've sprained my wrist several times. If you're still worried about it you can spend about double on the stock and pick up the recoil reduction model.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top