JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
586-5 Brazil export model
4 1/4 inch barrel
There were only 23 of these in 38 special left for distribution in the states in the square butt. Rest were sent to brazil.
No box
$1400 shipped View attachment 468860 View attachment 468858 View attachment 468859 20180613_062834.jpg 20180613_062857.jpg View attachment 468860

Last Edited:
That snubbie's one of the prettiest 586's I've ever seen!

I've got a couple 686's, wish I would have kept the 586-1 I used to have...... That blue is way nicer than stainless, IMO anyway.

I guess you can put whatever price you see fit :D good luck
If you don't like the price, move on.
You appearantly know nothing about the value of these guns or follow the prices of rare Smith's . I've owned 11 of these gems and to someone who knows about them or ever looked for one , would know their prices..

While prices we might not agree with sometimes annoy us, bubblegumting on other people's threads just to give your $.02 is greatly more annoying. Many national forums will ban you for that nonsense. OP is free to post it for whatever price he feels like it without every 'gun collector expert' coming out of the woodwork to post their opinion of his sale price. You don't like the price? So bubbleguming what?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.