JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
both sides of my family are from Cook County -4 generations of Irish
a common opinion among all family members still there is that as long as the violence stay within neighborhood limits, they don't care
there is no grass roots effort to pressure politicians to stop this

the official statement of BLM is they only care about Blacks being killed by white police

my cousin said they did march in Chicago after a young man shot two others of his race then the Police shot and killed him

This city's violence/murder toll is why I always laugh at the notions of BLM. They want to run a national riot effort when 1 white cop kills 1 black person of questionable character, but are dead silent and seemingly don't even care about the 365 days a year of commonplace violence like this.

BLM doesn't seem to care. I haven't seen any effort by them to curb the issue of black lives being taken by other black lives.
That's 'cuz the heads of BLM are too busy spending all that incoming donation money shopping for mansions in California, and fine furniture with which to fill them.

They're grifters, just like the slaves that became "crew bosses" back in the days of slavery. Oftentimes they were even more cruel to their fellow slaves than the actual owners were.

That mentality is clearly alive and well today.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads