JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Not for sale-Trade only You will have to figure out how to meet in the Renton/Seatac/Auburn/Federal Way area. Im not going to drive to Vancouver or Yakima.

5500 rounds is a case of 550 bricks

AT $.08 a round thats $440 trade value. At $.10 which seems more realistic if you had to buy ammo online at the moment its $550 and of course you would have to pay shipping.

I know it would be high priced for a cash sale, its not a cash sale and none of the things I am saying I'll trade for retail for anything close to that so don't get your panties in a bunch.

Would trade for a

LNIB M&P Shield in .40 S&W

assembled Noveske Gen 2/3 lower

LNIB Ruger 10/22 takedown

LNIB Ruger SR22

1000 Rds 5.56 XM855

I really would like a compact or sub-compact M&P in .40

I know its kind of dumb but I dont want to sell it outright. For what ever reason I dont want to be the guy selling .22LR right now. I also have no interest in making anything but a single deal for the pile.

If you got something else start a conversation. Worst I could say was no, which I probably will if its not on the list ;)

Not for sale-Trade only You will have to figure out how to meet in the Renton/Seatac/Auburn/Federal Way area. Im not going to drive to Vancouver or Yakima.

5500 rounds is a case of 550 bricks

AT $.08 a round thats $440 trade value. At $.10 which seems more realistic if you had to buy ammo online at the moment its $550 and of course you would have to pay shipping.

I know it would be high priced for a cash sale, its not a cash sale and none of the things I am saying I'll trade for retail for anything close to that so don't get your panties in a bunch.

Would trade for a

LNIB M&P Shield in .40 S&W

assembled Noveske Gen 2/3 lower

LNIB Ruger 10/22 takedown

LNIB Ruger SR22

1000 Rds 5.56 XM855

I really would like a compact or sub-compact M&P in .40

I know its kind of dumb but I dont want to sell it outright. For what ever reason I dont want to be the guy selling .22LR right now. I also have no interest in making anything but a single deal for the pile.

If you got something else start a conversation. Worst I could say was no, which I probably will if its not on the list ;)

PM Sent