55 grain and 62 grain .223 bullets $80 & $90 per k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Full Metal Jacketed Boat Tail Bullets

55 grain , M193, air pulls, very clean pulled bullets $80 per thousand. SOLD OUT
BUT.... I have some machine pulled bullets at $70 per thousand, expect some "scarring" from pulling. ALSO have some BRAND NEW FMJ 55 grain bullets at $85 per thousand.

62 grain, NEW bullets, SS109 Steel tip, $90 per thousand.
(the attached picture shows a magnet reacting to the steel tip of the 62 grain bullets.)

Best and quickest way to reach me is email douganderson59@gmail.com or cell 253-222-2461 call or text.
Tacoma area

Shipping available. I can get 1,000 pieces in a small flat rate $5 box. More than 1,000 pieces would use a $12 for medium flat rate USPS.
Add $3 for paypal payment

P1060204.jpg

P1060205.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom