JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey, I didn't name them 'Tactical' pants so dont blame me! :)

Have a pair of these nice pants that I have only worn twice (yes, laundered each time!). I lost a little weight about the time I ordered them and they turned out a little too big in the waist for me.
They are 44 waist and 30 length.
I have others that I wear all the time. They are highly durable and very very comfortable. They work in the board room or with your tac pals taking down that crack house down the block! :s0155:
They clearanced on the web site for $16 and change back when I bought them. Normal price is something like $64 but the site has them on clearance for much less.
The site has now dropped the clearance price of these to $9.99 and even though they are very limited sizes and this size is not available, I cant really sell them for even $10. Just let me know if you have something you'd like to trade.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/511-tactical-covert-pants.html

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top