JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.recoilweb.com/50-cal-ar-brought-to-you-by-beck-defense-and-lancer-systems-81799.html

2015-09-30-Lancer-Media-Event-142_Wm-670x447.jpg

2015-09-30-Lancer-Media-Event-142_Wm-670x447.jpg

I'll wait ten years 'til the bugs are worked out and it's proven. Who am I kidding.. it'll probably destroy itself in 100 rounds.
I'll stick with an HK M1 Super 90 and hard slugs if I ever have to go into the bush after ten wounded cape buffalo. lol

Nope,

I'll take a fast small(er) projectile to a bigger slow one when it comes to AR's

Im sure it would make someones sticker peck out but I'm not aroused :D

I like the second platform for military and LEO, like they are going to be lined up to adopt this. I expect not ;)

:p:pCarson says the 327 gr. bullets are clocking in at 2780 fps. While the company is still dialing in the 490 gr. load, he expects it to hit around or above 2500 fps:D:D

:p:pCarson says the 327 gr. bullets are clocking in at 2780 fps. While the company is still dialing in the 490 gr. load, he expects it to hit around or above 2500 fps:D:D
Exactly. The rebated .308 case head tells us that it's essentially an AR-10.. which throws a 150gr @ ~ 2700 so it'll break in very short order.

There are lots of weird wanna be rounds that never really make it but its cool I guess that folks keep pushing. This .510 makes more sense to me than the .458, Those freaking things have nothing left of the bolt.

There are 300 WIN MAG AR's on Gunbroker for $2500
To me that sounds a whole lot more interesting.

There are lots of weird wanna be rounds that never really make it but its cool I guess that folks keep pushing. This .510 makes more sense to me than the .458, Those freaking things have nothing left of the bolt.

There are 300 WIN MAG AR's on Gunbroker for $2500
To me that sounds a whole lot more interesting.
pretty nifty

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads