JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We should do a group buy. I can have it dropped at my shop, have a forklift and commercial shipping dock. The shipping is free.

Its $160/1000 delivered Pretty hard to beat.

Id jump for 10,000 rds.

Great price!

I couldnt get the link to load but I am assuming these are brass cased.

Wish I could commit to more but I would be able to take 1,000.

Let me know if this comes to fruition and Ill send you a money order when you need it.

---

Ill also ask a few friends and see if I can get a few more K spoken for.

So after looking I dont see if this is NEW or Re-manufactured. Personally I can make the stuff for under $120 per K but that isn't the kicker... Anyone every heard of these guys?
I posted this but PLEASE do your due diligence and investigate this place before purchase. I'd hate for any of you guys to have your gun damaged from ammo issues

Its factory reman. I got the ball rollin on this but also just shot an email off to Washougal River Cartridge to see if they could do something similar. I would rather give my dough to a local company

Im in if its a good deal but im not going to do a bunch of research for 1k of reman ammo.

Im a little lazy but mostly I am not saving a ton of cash only buying 1000 rounds.

do you have a link or specs I can share if anyone else I know wants to order, I can pick up for them? I guess if the local guy is matching it would be the same specs RN 115gr?

Last Edited:
Would meeting Friday be too soon on the off chance it's not delivered until the afternoon?

I could go up friday morning as long as I can get back before the cluster F that is Tacoma traffic:eek:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top