JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all,
Here is an almost forgotten rifle of mine. It is a CVA .50cal muzzle-loader. It is a caplock, with a black synthetic stock. I still have the ram rod/end for it. The bore needs some attention. My father stored it in his garage when I moved out the first time. I scrubbed it out as best I could, but someone with some tools could do a better job of it. As far as I know, a muzzle loader doesn't count as a modern firearm, and therefore requires no FFL to obtain (I didn't have to fill out paperwork when I purchased it in 1999-2000). If shipped, i would like information like a photocopy of a DL or something, or a copy of an FFL if you have one. I've shot this gun maybe 10 times. I imagine the bore would clean up more with a full scrubbing (I live in an apartment, so no vise to clamp the barrel into for full disassembling), and some shooting.
Only asking $50, plus shipping if needed. Always willing to sell FTF in WA.
I can post pics in a little while, if desired.

Willing to trade for? I am open to offers, though I am highly interested in reloading equipment (I load .45acp), and C&R guns (though most would exceed my asking price).

View attachment 209618

View attachment 209619

View attachment 209620

View attachment 209621

It is now SPF.

Last Edited: