Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

.50BMG Ammo (FMJ, AP, APIT, Spotter Tracer)

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by timebandit, Aug 3, 2011.

1. timebandit

timebandit Pacific NW New Member

- 150rds of .50BMG Spotter Tracer (Talon). $620 for the whole case.

These are the king of tracers. You get a bright red trace, then a large flash and smoke upon impact. VERY cool. This is a full, fresh case of 150rds. Loaded by Talon, purchased new by me, then stored in a cool, dry place with desiccant until today.

- 100rds of Federal M33 660gr FMJ - $290 per case (2 available)

Factory fresh, Federal XM33 .50BMG FMJ. Packed 10rds per box, 10 boxes to the case. Loaded by Federal, purchased new by me, then stored in a cool, dry place with desiccant until today.

- 80rds of Summit 700gr M2 AP (Armor Piercing) - $330 for the case

Factory fresh, Summit M2 .50BMG AP. Packed 10rds per box, 7 boxes and 10 loose rounds to the case. Loaded by Summit, purchased new by me, then stored in a cool, dry place with desiccant until today.

- 70rds of Summit 619gr M2 APIT (Armor Piercing Incediary Tracer) - $315 for the case

Factory fresh, Summit M20 .50BMG APIT. Packed 10rds per box, 7 boxes to the case. Loaded by Summit, purchased new by me, then stored in a cool, dry place with desiccant until today.

- 60rds Barrett 661gr M33 FMJ - $190 for the case

Factory fresh, Barrett M33 .50BMG FMJ. Packed 10rds per box, 6 boxes to the ammo can. Beautiful Barrett brass, some of the nicest looking .50BMG I've ever seen. Loaded by Barrett, purchased new by me, then stored in a cool, dry place with desiccant until today.

- 90rds HSM 647gr FMJ. - $225 for the case

Factory fresh, HSM .50BMG FMJ in new brass. Packed 10rds per box, 8 boxes and 10 loose rounds to the ammo can. Loaded by HSM, purchased new by me, then stored in a cool, dry place with desiccant until today.

All prices are cash, face to face in the Pierce (or possibly Kitsap) County area.

No trades.