JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
- 150rds of .50BMG Spotter Tracer (Talon). $620 for the whole case.

These are the king of tracers. You get a bright red trace, then a large flash and smoke upon impact. VERY cool. This is a full, fresh case of 150rds. Loaded by Talon, purchased new by me, then stored in a cool, dry place with desiccant until today.

- 100rds of Federal M33 660gr FMJ - $290 per case (2 available)

Factory fresh, Federal XM33 .50BMG FMJ. Packed 10rds per box, 10 boxes to the case. Loaded by Federal, purchased new by me, then stored in a cool, dry place with desiccant until today.

- 80rds of Summit 700gr M2 AP (Armor Piercing) - $330 for the case

Factory fresh, Summit M2 .50BMG AP. Packed 10rds per box, 7 boxes and 10 loose rounds to the case. Loaded by Summit, purchased new by me, then stored in a cool, dry place with desiccant until today.

- 70rds of Summit 619gr M2 APIT (Armor Piercing Incediary Tracer) - $315 for the case

Factory fresh, Summit M20 .50BMG APIT. Packed 10rds per box, 7 boxes to the case. Loaded by Summit, purchased new by me, then stored in a cool, dry place with desiccant until today.

- 60rds Barrett 661gr M33 FMJ - $190 for the case

Factory fresh, Barrett M33 .50BMG FMJ. Packed 10rds per box, 6 boxes to the ammo can. Beautiful Barrett brass, some of the nicest looking .50BMG I've ever seen. Loaded by Barrett, purchased new by me, then stored in a cool, dry place with desiccant until today.

- 90rds HSM 647gr FMJ. - $225 for the case

Factory fresh, HSM .50BMG FMJ in new brass. Packed 10rds per box, 8 boxes and 10 loose rounds to the ammo can. Loaded by HSM, purchased new by me, then stored in a cool, dry place with desiccant until today.

All prices are cash, face to face in the Pierce (or possibly Kitsap) County area.

No trades.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.