JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Springfield XDm 45 that I would like to trade out for some quick cash today...and today only. I have a new toy in mind

This pistol was my carry gun for year or so, maybe fired around 500rnds or so. slight knicks from handling daily. No wear marks anywhere. Great gun, performs like new, never jammed on me one time from day one when I bought it new.

Comes with all original accessories, case, and I have 2 or 3 extra mags for it as well. I will throw in BoreSnake and any other small items I bought that I may be forgetting.

Brand new this was $630 and the mags were another 65-90 if I remember right.

I would like $500 Cash today! Salem, OR FTF meet... This is a steal for this gun and I promise at this price you will be estatic about the deal. This pistol is very nice... I bought it from Sportsman warehouse or whatever it is called these days.

*I am 29yr old CHL holder with Valid ODL. Please make sure you are legal to purchase the firearm before contacting me. Oregon Residents Only Sorry

IMG_6618.jpg
IMG_4943.jpg

Please note that the lights and AR15 are not for sale...just the pistol+accesories. For an Extra $65 I will throw in the light and 20 rounds of that new Hornady Z-Max ammo in 45 caliber (streamlight TL series light)