JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$225
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Selling 500 rounds Winchester 5.56mm FMJ 55 grain ammunition for sale in unopened factory boxes.

$225 in the Eugene/Springfield area. Sorry, I'm unable to ship it

7769A439-6FDC-460A-81B1-0CF2C32A4A90.jpeg 3BB5F10E-9A87-4DF1-B39F-6836FBC88E46.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Easily worth 300......Just sayin
Easily worth 300......Just sayin

Maybe, but maybe not in the near future. No way I'm gonna ask 60 cents a round for this stuff just because of the current supply & demand conundrum we're in at the moment. But hey, I do have another 500 rounds of the same stuff available at the same price if you need it!

That's fine. I'm too far away to make use of it and probably should not have said anything. It's admirable that you're selling it at a reasonable price. I have plenty on hand for myself and don't need any more. Prices have gone crazy lately and anything at any price is what's been happening. I meant no harm and apologize and feel the same as you and would not scalp people on ammo and hope whoever gets it feels the same way and can make use of it legitimately. These are troubled times and I've stopped all recreational shooting to ensure there's enough for what may lay ahead.

Last Edited:
That's fine. I'm too far away to make use of it and probably should not have said anything. It's admirable that you're selling it at a reasonable price. I have plenty on hand for myself and don't need any more. Prices have gone crazy lately and anything at any price is what's been happening. I meant no harm and apologize and feel the same as you and would not scalp people on ammo and hope whoever gets it feels the same way and can make use of it legitimately. These are troubled times and I've stopped all recreational shooting to ensure there's enough for what may lay ahead.

Hello there! Hey, I'm really quite new to this forum, and I gotta tell ya that your comment was much appreciated! No way was any offense taken, and your opinion was most welcome! So there! Stay well, stay safe, and keep on plinkin'

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top