500 Rounds of .45 at Bimart

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by spectra, Nov 25, 2012.

1. spectra

spectra
    The Couve
    Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Was just at the East side Bimart in Vancouver and they had 3 500 round boxes of Rem for 153.00 or close to that. I do not shoot it so did not look to hard. Not sure if it is a good deal or not but seems fair?

2. oneharmonic

oneharmonic
    Portland, OR

It's a good deal; that works out to $30 per box of 100 rounds, which is as low as you'll pay anywhere (even online).

Walmart has Federal .45ACP FMJ for the same price ($30 per box of 100 rounds), but I enjoying giving Bi-Mart my business whenever possible because they are Northwest grown and employee owned.

Burt Gummer and (deleted member) like this.
  3. spectra

spectra
    The Couve

I know what you are saying with that one. I went there as I am looking for a re loader and well they have the RCBS on sale for 300 with a 50 back coupon from RCBS. Cabelas has it cheaper but I would rather keep my money local.

4. PDXSparky

PDXSparky
    Keizer / Hillsboro

would it still be cheaper by the time you figured in the driving? I'm a fan of Bimart, so I'd got there first as well.

5. spectra

spectra
    The Couve

I could order it on line from cabelas but not sure what the shipping would be? As for driving there I think it would be at least a 4 hour trip both ways if I was lucky. Plus gas and well for the extra 50 I think I will keep my money local. Other problem is they would charge me tax since they have a store in WA if I drive to Oregon where I work no tax;)

6. CIPuyleart

CIPuyleart
    La Center, WA
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

And there is also the fact that it's usually impossible to walk out of Cabela's with ONLY what you went in there for... :paranoid:

7. chemist

chemist
    Beaverton OR

I was in Bi-Mart today in Aloha and the counter person told me I could have as much of that bulk-packed .45ACP as I wanted, even though the ad says one box (of 500) per customer.
    She also said it's Rem UMC, just bulk packed. Sure seemed like a good deal to me. Seriously, when do ammo prices ever go down?

8. fredball

fredball
    Vancouver, WA

I bought 500rds of 45acp for $100.00 at wal~mart earlier this year was on sale and I happened in just at the right moment seems but hay it's wal mart no one shops there but me. I'll continue to shop there over bi-mart