JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was just at the East side Bimart in Vancouver and they had 3 500 round boxes of Rem for 153.00 or close to that. I do not shoot it so did not look to hard. Not sure if it is a good deal or not but seems fair?

Was just at the East side Bimart in Vancouver and they had 3 500 round boxes of Rem for 153.00 or close to that. I do not shoot it so did not look to hard. Not sure if it is a good deal or not but seems fair?
It's a good deal; that works out to $30 per box of 100 rounds, which is as low as you'll pay anywhere (even online).

Walmart has Federal .45ACP FMJ for the same price ($30 per box of 100 rounds), but I enjoying giving Bi-Mart my business whenever possible because they are Northwest grown and employee owned.

It's a good deal; that works out to $30 per box of 100 rounds, which is as low as you'll pay anywhere (even online).

Walmart has Federal .45ACP FMJ for the same price ($30 per box of 100 rounds), but I enjoying giving Bi-Mart my business whenever possible because they are Northwest grown and employee owned.

I know what you are saying with that one. I went there as I am looking for a re loader and well they have the RCBS on sale for 300 with a 50 back coupon from RCBS. Cabelas has it cheaper but I would rather keep my money local.

I know what you are saying with that one. I went there as I am looking for a re loader and well they have the RCBS on sale for 300 with a 50 back coupon from RCBS. Cabelas has it cheaper but I would rather keep my money local.

would it still be cheaper by the time you figured in the driving? I'm a fan of Bimart, so I'd got there first as well.

would it still be cheaper by the time you figured in the driving? I'm a fan of Bimart, so I'd got there first as well.

I could order it on line from cabelas but not sure what the shipping would be? As for driving there I think it would be at least a 4 hour trip both ways if I was lucky. Plus gas and well for the extra 50 I think I will keep my money local. Other problem is they would charge me tax since they have a store in WA if I drive to Oregon where I work no tax;)

I was in Bi-Mart today in Aloha and the counter person told me I could have as much of that bulk-packed .45ACP as I wanted, even though the ad says one box (of 500) per customer.
She also said it's Rem UMC, just bulk packed. Sure seemed like a good deal to me. Seriously, when do ammo prices ever go down?

I bought 500rds of 45acp for $100.00 at wal~mart earlier this year was on sale and I happened in just at the right moment seems but hay it's wal mart no one shops there but me. I'll continue to shop there over bi-mart

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top