JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have 500 CCI Mini-Mag 22LR shells with a 40gr bullet and lead round nose. Velocity is 1235 FPS. My 1st preference would be to trade them for 500 Small Pistol Primers, NOT MAGNUMS. My 2nd choice is to sell them at 10 cents per round which is $50 for the whole lot. FTF, Cash only if your buying, and we would have to meet somewhere here in Hillsboro. And NO, I will not ship. The fees and special procedures would make it not worth my time or your money.

16238784499876767131172502036366.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have 500 CCI Mini-Mag 22LR shells with a 40gr bullet and lead round nose. Velocity is 1235 FPS. My 1st preference would be to trade them for 500 Small Pistol Primers, NOT MAGNUMS. My 2nd choice is to sell them at 10 cents per round which is $50 for the whole lot. FTF, Cash only if your buying, and we would have to meet somewhere here in Hillsboro. And NO, I will not ship. The fees and special procedures would make it not worth my time or your money.

View attachment 975277
i have cci small pistol primers to trade you. joe at 503-747-2329 no texting

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top