JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Selling some Black Hills 69 Grain ammo (RARE) boxes of 50 for $48. each. This are topped with Sierra Match King bullets..these rounds are some of the MOST accurate around. PM me if interested.

530 rounds available
Can do face to face in Portland Metro area.

Why "rare"? Last week I picked up a case from Midway at $320 a case of 500 shipped. The blue box means remanufactured from military cases loaded and sized to 223.

Why "rare"? Last week I picked up a case from Midway at $320 a case of 1000 shipped. The blue box means remanufactured from military cases loaded and sized to 223.

These were actually priced very fair. Midway was sold out and around $0.70 per round when they had some.
Francqua...if you decide to sell them PM me and I will take some or maybe all.

"Last week I picked up a case from Midway at $320 a case of 1000 shipped" maybe a case of 500, like mentioned above.

:bsflag:

We all exaggerate to make a point, but exaggerating by double makes it hard to make the point. We all, also make mistakes. No big woop. Black Hills Ammo for some reason shoots as good as my handloads....

I don't know whether to laugh or cry, did you REALLY think I was able to get Black Hills for only $16 a box? Come on people use your brains. I called them up and asked the nice lady how much I could buy and she said "a case of 10 boxes" But I guess you guys are telling me a case is always 1000 rounds. So next time I will know. While we are on that subject could you please clarify how many rounds are in a brick of 22? I always thought it was 500 rounds but, I have seen advertised bricks of 325, 375, 500, and 550. I am hoping you nice fellas have jumped all over those people and set them straight!!

P.S. I am sending a note to Midway telling them I only received half a case of my Black Hills 223 But then again I did receive my case of Stingers but it was 5,000 rounds so once again I am confused as what constitutes a case.

Why "rare"? Last week I picked up a case from Midway at $320 a case of 1000 shipped. The blue box means remanufactured from military cases loaded and sized to 223.

Your quote dude - you said a case of 1000 - shipped.. I know it was a long time ago... just admit to yourself you made a mistake - we all have. (admitted you made a mistake). You're insulting yourself by saying we should use our brains to second guess things you say...

:)

anyhow, Merry Christmas !!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.