Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR +500 rounds Black Hills .223 in 69 Gr SOLD

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by francqua, Dec 8, 2013.

1. francqua

francqua portland, or Member

Sold !

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  2. sagerat-shooter

sagerat-shooter Coquille, OR Member

Why "rare"? Last week I picked up a case from Midway at $320 a case of 500 shipped. The blue box means remanufactured from military cases loaded and sized to 223.

3. francqua

if correct ..I need to rethink selling this and get more..didn't think there was any available....

4. 556

556 Beaverton,OR Active Member

These were actually priced very fair. Midway was sold out and around $0.70 per round when they had some.
    Francqua...if you decide to sell them PM me and I will take some or maybe all.

5. df662

df662 Hillsboro, OR Active Member

$320 a case for black hills ammo? I call BS on that.....

6. majorsmackdown

majorsmackdown Clark County Active Member

case of 500 ?

7. majorsmackdown

Seriously - case of 1000 ? that's $16 bucks a box of 50 shipped ?

I'm skeptical with your math..

8. BVB

BVB PDX Active Member

"Last week I picked up a case from Midway at $320 a case of 1000 shipped" maybe a case of 500, like mentioned above.

:bsflag:

9. sagerat-shooter

Yes a 500 rd case it was $32 a box. The point was cheaper then $48 a box. But some people just don't get the point.

10. majorsmackdown

We all exaggerate to make a point, but exaggerating by double makes it hard to make the point. We all, also make mistakes. No big woop. Black Hills Ammo for some reason shoots as good as my handloads....

11. sagerat-shooter

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry, did you REALLY think I was able to get Black Hills for only $16 a box? Come on people use your brains. I called them up and asked the nice lady how much I could buy and she said “a case of 10 boxes” But I guess you guys are telling me a case is always 1000 rounds. So next time I will know. While we are on that subject could you please clarify how many rounds are in a brick of 22? I always thought it was 500 rounds but, I have seen advertised bricks of 325, 375, 500, and 550. I am hoping you nice fellas have jumped all over those people and set them straight!!

P.S. I am sending a note to Midway telling them I only received half a case of my Black Hills 223 But then again I did receive my case of Stingers but it was 5,000 rounds so once again I am confused as what constitutes a case.

12. majorsmackdown

Your quote dude - you said a case of 1000 - shipped.. I know it was a long time ago... just admit to yourself you made a mistake - we all have. (admitted you made a mistake). You're insulting yourself by saying we should use our brains to second guess things you say...

:)

anyhow, Merry Christmas !!

13. sagerat-shooter

ROTFLMAO. You guys are so easy.

Well at least we did find out the ammo is very rare and expencive!!!

14. francqua

No big deal...as long as the fellow feels he got what he paid for..all is well. As OP it's no skin off my nose!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.