JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
It's bubblegum like this that makes me not want to post my ammo even though some it's off brand and all definitely not from Bi-mart. You don't want it, don't buy it, lord almighty. Now public harassment and thread-crapping is becoming a righteous movement by those that are either well-supplied or in denial about the situation.

It's bubblegum like this that makes me not want to post my ammo even though some it's off brand and all definitely not from Bi-mart. You don't want it, don't buy it, lord almighty. Now public harassment and thread-crapping is becoming a righteous movement by those that are either well-supplied or in denial about the situation.

I second that. It's a FREE market and everyone should be able to buy or sell without the cheap shots.

not to continue with OT but in denial about what current situation? I've purchased 8 boxes of 9mm in the last 2 weeks from major retailers for 15-16/box. I'm not waiting in any lines or going to extreme measures to get it.

free bump for OP

not to continue with OT but in denial about what current situation? I've purchased 8 boxes of 9mm in the last 2 weeks from major retailers for 15-16/box. I'm not waiting in any lines or going to extreme measures to get it.

free bump for OP

Nutz: I agree but those prices aren't available to everyone. The WTS/WTT threads should be for commerce not commentary and people should be able to make their buy/sell deals without interference from third parties.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.