Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

500 rnds 9mm UMC

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by cherry, Mar 26, 2013.

1. cherry

cherry Salem New Member

Want to sell 500 loose rnds 9mm 115gr fmj UMC. $250 ftf cash only I'm not looknig for any trades at the moment. PM call or text 503510526zero

2. BATTERY

BATTERY Kalama Wa Active Member

I like pie

3. Eludnu

Eludnu Oregon Member

Wasn't that the boxes that were 1000 rounds in BiMart for $249.00 LAST WEEK? :confused:

BATTERY and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Uberdillo

Uberdillo Oregon Active Member

It's bubblegum like this that makes me not want to post my ammo even though some it's off brand and all definitely not from Bi-mart. You don't want it, don't buy it, lord almighty. Now public harassment and thread-crapping is becoming a righteous movement by those that are either well-supplied or in denial about the situation.

5. Liberty

Liberty ..\. Member

I second that. It's a FREE market and everyone should be able to buy or sell without the cheap shots.

6. Nutz503

Nutz503 PDX Member

not to continue with OT but in denial about what current situation? I've purchased 8 boxes of 9mm in the last 2 weeks from major retailers for 15-16/box. I'm not waiting in any lines or going to extreme measures to get it.

free bump for OP

7. Liberty

Liberty ..\. Member

Nutz: I agree but those prices aren't available to everyone. The WTS/WTT threads should be for commerce not commentary and people should be able to make their buy/sell deals without interference from third parties.

8. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

$249.00? You got ripped off by Bimart. I got mine for 229.00 are you sure not $229?

9. shybladder

shybladder canby Member

no, were just gods creatures giving satans spawn a little lip. thats all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.