JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Astoria
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Trying to unload some .45 reloading components that I picked up with intentions of reloading and never got around to it. I have 500 Missouri bullet company 200 grain RNFP, 500 CCI large pistol primers, as well as 500+ pieces of .45 brass. The brass is a mixed head stamp lot (to be completely honest I can't tell you if it's once fired stuff or twice, but to me the brass all looks in good quality), I can see federal, winchester, remington, speer, PMC, all of which appear to be large primer pockets, but if you were to run across a small pocket there's plenty of extra brass to toss it aside and grab another to load 500 rounds. All a guy would need is some powder and a press after cleaning the brass up and he'd be ready to go. If somebody had a serious inquiry I would be willing to sort through the brass and let you know fairly accurate counts on what I had. Also pictures can be sent too if somebody needs to see what everything looks like (if that tickles your fancy).

Trades I'd be interested in would be 9mm factory ammo, or factory .223/5.56 brass cased (55gr preferred).

Please PM offers, willing to hear cash offers as well.

Astoria area, FTF transaction.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
To all that responded and were interested, yes this post was posted in 2018 (price reflected 2018 pricing) and I had ZERO interest in all of this so it sat. GOOD NEWS, it's all still available and I would still be willing to entertain offers as far as trading for factory 9mm, factory BRASS cased .223/5.56 depending on brand (55gr would be preferred), or if you'd just like to purchase it that works too. More then willing to work with people as far as price goes but things have changed in the past 2 years as far as pricing goes on components. PLEASE PM OFFERS, thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top