JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just bought two of these this last week. Ordered them Saturday (for my Sub2k), received them Thursday. They run $77 + shipping. To ship just one, it was going to run about $89, but I found a friend that wanted one too, so we saved a little on shipping by buying 2, and it came to about $85 each:

### The AR Bunker ###

They also had some in stock at On Point Firearms for about the same price, but I think they're sold out now.

I was keeping an eye on these and thought about getting one, just for the fun of it, and I've seen then go for $120-140 and people even asking $180 on GunBroker.com, so I thought this price was pretty good. :)

I haven't fired with it yet, but so far, here's what I've noticed...

• Loading it is super fast/easy. Just pull the little lever and drop a round in.
  • It seems to feed fine. I didn't bother loading it full yet, but put about 5 rounds in yesterday and cycled the bolt and all 5 loaded/ejected just fine.
  • When I insert the mag, it just barely doesn't quite catch on the mag release to hold it in, so I have to pull back my bold maybe a 1/4" then it moves up into position just fine (it only needs to move up like maybe 2mm to "click" into place). Tried this with both of them and they were both like that. I'll post back when my friend who has an actual Glock tries out his to see if he has the same thing happen (keeping in mind that I have a Kel Tec Sub 2000, not an actual Glock). I'm thinking maybe I need to use my Dremel to shave off 1-2mm off the top or something...

So, overall, pretty happy with it and looking forward to trying it out. :)

-Skier

P.S. When I ordered, their web site said (and still says):

The inventory shown here is not our store inventory. Please call or email if you want to see if we have something at the store. Thanks!!!

So I called them and verified that they really did have access to them and were ready to ship, and they did, they said them just had them in their warehouse, but not in their actual brick and mortar store, and like I said, I ordered on Saturday, it shipped on Monday (out of Fort Worth, TX, though the company is out of Georgia), and I received it by end of day Thursday.

Of course, in this buying climate, I still recommend calling to make sure they still say ready to ship. I ordered a 33 round factory Glock Mag we couple weeks ago and after ordering it, realized they were accepting back-orders and didn't expect to deliver for about 6 months, so I ended up buying one at a recent local gun show.

Likewise, the small/single picatiny rail I ordered from MidwayUSA in March for my Sub-2000 was back-ordered and not expected until April/May, but called a day or two for an update, and they said "December 2013." Ouch. Started thinking about ways to make my own. ;-)

-Skier

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top