JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have submitted for rebates twice on this deal and Federal has denied the submission both times.
I guess I'll have to make a phone call.
The first time they did not honor their rebate because the receipt I supplied did not show the price I paid for each item. Granted that was an invoice that I received with the ammo from Target Sports.
I resubmitted the rebate using the Target Sports online receipt at the time of purchase which clearly show's the price paid per ea item and Federal again denied the rebate submission for the same reason as my first attempt.
Anyone else having this issue?

I have submitted for rebates twice on this deal and Federal has denied the submission both times.
I guess I'll have to make a phone call.
The first time they did not honor their rebate because the receipt I supplied did not show the price I paid for each item. Granted that was an invoice that I received with the ammo from Target Sports.
I resubmitted the rebate using the Target Sports online receipt at the time of purchase which clearly show's the price paid per ea item and Federal again denied the rebate submission for the same reason as my first attempt.
Anyone else having this issue?

Email (or call) them directly.

I'm convinced that the company that processes these rebates for Federal(Outdoor Brands Promotions Center) intentionally rejects these rebates for trivial reasons, with the hope that people will simply "bubblegum it" to pursue the issue any further.

If it's worth it to you. Contact them directly, talk to a live rep. and get verification via email that your submission is valid.

I've had issues with them for previous rebate offers where they tried to jack me around.

The only way you'll get it is to call if that all happens, trust me on that. Had the issue with a rebate they say they sent and never showed, resubmitted and approved then never showed. Called and got my rebate within two weeks.

Just wish this deal was still around! I need to get more 9mm... defense rounds would be ideal too.

Just wish this deal was still around! I need to get more 9mm... defense rounds would be ideal too.
This sale is on again as of this morning anyway. $20 for 50 round box. Price shows up only in cart like before.

This sale is on again as of this morning anyway. $20 for 50 round box. Price shows up only in cart like before.

Now I believe the deal is for 1000 rds.
I will update my rebate results after I have the time to call them.
Thanks.

Now I believe the deal is for 1000 rds.
I will update my rebate results after I have the time to call them.
Thanks.
No it works for 50 rounds also. It says 1000 rounds only but actually works for 50 round boxes just like before. Again, as of this morning. They may change it later.

Please no one ask target sports if it works for 50 round boxes because u will kill the deal for everyone if u do that.

They do this the first week of every month.

Buy a case and shipping is free.
I have the Prime membership, ammo is a bit cheaper and everything shipps for free.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top