JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
targetsportsusa.com
I didn't see this advertised in the ammo deals or specials.
I was just getting a case of Blazer and some HST and seen it was 50% off for boxes of 50, not rebate.
$18.40 per box for 9mm 147gn HST.

Wound up updating my cart and stocked up on all calibers. :cool:

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This is interesting. I buy a lot of ammo from Target Sports. And I receive lots of announcements for special pricing. I cannot find this half-price offer, anywhere. Sometimes I wonder if some special pricing is offered only to certain customers only because of their purchasing history.

It's not advertised on the site that I could find.

Just buy a box of 50 HST, go checkout and you will see it.
You don't have to have the Prime membership either.

Had to go back and get more. Another 100 rnds of .45 and 50 of .40, $68 free delivery since I have the Prime membership.

Yep. Bought two boxes, and this half-price offer was only revealed at checkout. So I went back and ordered some more. Now I wonder why they keep such offers a secret. A special often means they're trying to get rid of some stock. And to discover the great price only at checkout kind've defeats the purpose, as I don't Imagine most folks would be buying this stuff at the full price of nearly 40-bucks a box.

I am a Prime member, and this, coupled with free shipping causes me to buy a lot more ammo than I might otherwise.:cool:

Thanks for the heads-up.

Last Edited:
targetsportsusa.com
I was just getting a case of Blazer and some HST and seen it was 50% off for boxes of 50, not rebate.

Thanks a lot for the heads up! Ordered some 9mm

targetsportsusa.com

Thanks for the heads up!

Don't forget the current $5/box rebate (min. 2 box purchase) from Federal.

1565118028503.png

THANKS! They still have 50 round boxes of 9mm (.40/round is a good price) but are out of .45. :(

SGammo.com sells the same 50 round boxes of HST for about $10 cheaper ($28.95 if you buy a case) as their standard price. I've bought a ton of ammo from SGammo and their shipping rates are pretty reasonable, and is clearly listed in your cart. The above has free shipping so be sure to include that in the math whenever comparing sellers. I've seen some cheap prices with outrageous shipping that means it isn't a great deal in the end.

50 Round Box - 9mm Luger Federal HST 124 Grain HP hollow Point LE Ammo

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top