JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I was a youth my friend's dad worked as an engineer in the Saudi oil fields. One day he ended up with a bullet in his back, authorities said it was a botched robbery, but it was Jihad. That was about 58 years ago. I had another friend who was 'groped' in Iran. About the same time, '74-75 a US General and a Ambassador were shot in Turkey and another ME country, both full on assassinations. My unit was on stand-by, ready to invade Turkey if needed, we were actually sitting in transports waiting for the GO sign. This doesn't even count the Navy Diver that was executed by the PLO or any number of other attacks. Same Operators. Only difference is these days our 'Leaders' have joined the BGs and decided to shoot us in the back as well.

Do you mean to tell me that a mass murderer became a minion of an ultra-violent multiple offender who became a prison convert to a Religion Of Peace?:confused:

Last Edited:
Screen-Shot-2016-06-12-at-5.49.58-PM-550x595.png

The gunman, Omar Mateen had a license to carry statewide, because of his security job. He obtained the two guns in the past week.

Could this be a tipping point into Sandy Hook #2? The mental instability issue, and the use of the Evil Black Rifle combined with the sheer numbers of casualties could provide enough momentum.

We also have the beginning of the political exploitation season, er, I mean, ELECTION, yeah, that's the ticket.

I expect those on both ends of the political spectrum try to make the most of this, for their own benefit, and not for ours.

Could this be a tipping point into Sandy Hook #2? The mental instability issue, and the use of the Evil Black Rifle combined with the sheer numbers of casualties could provide enough momentum.

We also have the beginning of the political exploitation season, er, I mean, ELECTION, yeah, that's the ticket.

I expect those on both ends of the political spectrum try to make the most of this, for their own benefit, and not for ours.
But the guy they caught in LA was a GAY Bernie Supporter

I still have trouble believing intelligent people in this country think, NO, they believe that we will all be much safer if we are un armed, especially in the face of today's events! It boggles the mind how intelligent, free thinking people would feel this way, they still believe the Gub'ment/Politzi will sweep in and save the day like Superman!!! I got news for these folks, You allow your selves to be dissarmen, YOUR DEAD!!!

View attachment 297147

The gunman, Omar Mateen had a license to carry statewide, because of his security job. He obtained the two guns in the past week.

ANNNNND, was on the Feds radar for terrorist ties/support.
I seem to remember some of you guys having trouble with BGCs, However, this guy? No problem.

Tell me again how universal BGCs make us safer and prevent these things?

According to new reports, turns out the gunman used to be married, and had a kid as well. His wife divorced him and her family approved of the divorce because he was an abusive jerk, both to her and her child. Too bad they never filed formal charges like they should have (I imagine there was either fear of reprisal or cultural barriers). A domestic charge and conviction might have prevented this insane jackhole from obtaining the guns necessary to perform this act of hateful terrorism...

though I suspect evidence will come out that this was well-planned and he purposely selected a target with few escape exits and maximum number of targets.

As others have mentioned, I'm sure this will set up another chain of Newtown-like events - push for gun control laws, spike in prices of guns, ammo, and mags. Brace yourselves.

According to new reports, turns out the gunman used to be married, and had a kid as well. His wife divorced him and her family approved of the divorce because he was an abusive jerk, both to her and her child. Too bad they never filed formal charges like they should have (I imagine there was either fear of reprisal or cultural barriers). A domestic charge and conviction might have prevented this insane jackhole from obtaining the guns necessary to perform this act of hateful terrorism...

though I suspect evidence will come out that this was well-planned and he purposely selected a target with few escape exits and maximum number of targets.

As others have mentioned, I'm sure this will set up another chain of Newtown-like events - push for gun control laws, spike in prices of guns, ammo, and mags. Brace yourselves.
It's confirmed he cased other Gay Bars, he was a fundamentalist Muslim who traveled to Mecca for the Umra

Last Edited:
This is beyond irreprehensible that this has been allowed to happen in America, 103 or more AMERICANS were shot and 50 MURDERED, On American Soil!!!! How much longer must we bury our heads in the sand? How many more Americans need die before we act? How many more Americans need to die before all forms of gun control are struck down and ALL Americans can make the choice for them selves to be armed with out Gub'ment,or State intervention? These things need to stop happening in America, and we Americans need to act in order to save what we have left of this country! Vote Pro 2nd, or vote for death!:mad:

.though I suspect evidence will come out that this was well-planned and he purposely selected a target with few escape exits and maximum number of targets..
They said that the establishment had good security (metal detector yada?) up until 0200 daily. The gunman entered shortly after 0200. premeditate over a "seen kiss two months ago" much?

Unfortunately we have reached the point of no return. We have become a society of stupid people that give into fear instead of rationalization.

Lefties won't care this is a religious extremist problem, they will continue to make excuses for islamists and say we need to tolerate them despite them wanting to kill us in the name of their archaic dark aged religion, after all! they are just mis understood!

Lefties are going to do everything they can to bury the extremist aspect and make this about gun control and unfortunately as this happens more and more, stupid people will buy into the fear.

Just hearing some additional info on the shooter this morning:

* He had been interviewed by the FBI 3 times due to threats he had made to co-workers and claims to radical Islam as early as 2013
* He bought both guns within the last week, and passed the background checks
* As already noted yesterday, he was actively working security and carried a card that allowed him to purchase and carry firearms
* His ex-wife stated he was mentally unstable, bi-polar

So, knowing this, what the F is wrong with the FBI? Is this now the second, third mass shooting where they could have stopped someone from purchasing the guns they used? Tehy blew it, again. This guy had the combination of suspected terrorist ties plus mental illness, yet there was no flag put on his file to prevent a firearm purchase?? Goes to show BGC's don't work, they'll never work. The entire BGC system is a joke, only used to track American citizens that purchase firearms, and in addition, in the state of Oregon, a revenue generating tax levied against gun owners.

Hillary took the opportunity to talk about expanding BGC's at gun shows. What???!!! He bought these guns legally, with BGC's, at local gun stores. This had nothing to do with gun shows. Obama got 2 minutes into his speech yesterday when he began his tired and irrelevant lecture of the citizens of the US about needing more gun control. Not a single damn word about terrorist control. Bernie was 100% on the gun control band wagon.

If you are a gun owner and you care at all about your right to bear arms for the protection of yourself and your family, you simply cannot cast a vote for Hillary. She has shown, with no attempt whatsoever to conceal it, that she, along side her buddy Barack, that guns are the enemy, and she WILL COME AFTER THEM. Believing anything else is just ignoring what's staring us right in the face. She, like Barack, will use this event not to talk about a man's hatred of another group (possibly/likely in the name of a certain religion), they won't use it to increase our attempts to combat terrorism. They will use this even to try an push even further to take gun rights from Americans that had nothing to do with this. Stop Hillary now. Do not vote for her.

Badabing. I thought common taught protocol for the last ten or so years was for any and every swinging dick to literally rush the active shooter. Every "active shooter" is a "hostage situation" so tremendous fail right there. Maybe they'll change calibers.. (play slap on another Florida fail of some time ago).

Hey, you're back. Haven't seen you here in a while. Good to see you back again :)

It's pretty much an event for the anti-gun pundits to not waste this tragedy and call for more gun control and blame this on the R's.... simple as pie.

I'm very angry about this event, and as a result even more angry at people like Hillary and Obama. No matter what happens, no matter what the motive, they turn it around on law-abiding gun owners, every single f'ing time.

I have a lot I'd like to say, but I'm holding back to abide by the rules here. I suspect a lot of people here can see the handwriting on the wall and they're damn tired of being automatically lumped in with every psycho who chooses to own a gun. And as pissed as I am with the politicians and people like Gabby and the Spaceman and Bloomberg, I'm perhaps even more pissed at how many AMERICAN CITIZENS are willing to stand behind people working to take their rights away. So sickening.

Like I said, I have more colorful metaphors I'd like to use, but I'll keep them to myself.

... I'm perhaps even more pissed at how many AMERICAN CITIZENS are willing to stand behind people working to take their rights away. So sickening.
I was hanging out with a buddy yesterday, a gun owner, and we briefly discussed this event. I was very surprised to hear him say he felt more BGCs are needed. This is a guy who, while he probably doesn't really realize it, has very libertarian leanings. His comment was, "If someone wants to buy a gun, they should be just like me". Since he's never bought through an FFL, I listed some circumstances that could disqualify someone along with reminding him that this particular terrorist was a U.S. citizen that passed several BGCs.
He got quiet then changed the subject. Not sure if he reconsidered his position or just didn't want to debate. I just found it striking that someone that typically has such a hands-off-my-rights stance on most issues was immediately ready to give up everyone else's rights because he assumed that (1) his rights wouldn't be impacted and that (2) it would would have saved lives in a situation like this. Mind boggling.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top