JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
If Ad is Up - It's Still Available

Glock 42: +1 and +2 Mag Extensions and Internals & 10-Round Mag

Will ship to NWFA member with good feedback at their expense (around 9 bucks via USPS priority small package).

Also can meetup in Portland Metro area, but would prefer to ship (saves us both time and money).

FOR ALL ITEMS: Total price is $50
  • Quantity of 1: "Promag" 10-round magazine
  • Quantity of 5: "Magguts" +1 round internals (spring and follower). Adds one round to standard Glock OEM 6-round magazine WITHOUT adding length to the mag.
  • Quantity of 4: "Pearce" +1 round magazine pinky finger extension. Works with OEM spring.
  • Quantity of 3: "Strike Industries" +2 round magazine extension. Works with OEM spring.
  • Quantity of 1: "Vickers – Tango Down" +2 round magazine extension. Works with OEM spring.
I've run all of these specific items in my Glock 42. All function reliably.

All items are in Like New condition.

PM me if you have any questions.

IMG_1802.jpeg Promag.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Great deals here. Far less expensive than buying a new 43X. I am a little confused with the refernce to the 43. Will these work in a 43 or only a 42?

Hey, @Loc,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Great deals here. Far less expensive than buying a new 43X. I am a little confused with the refernce to the 43. Will these work in a 43 or only a 42?
Thanks for noting the confusing language in my ad.

I've run all of these products in my Glock 42, as well as the same products designed for Glock 43. All function reliably.
Let me clarify that sentence:

Each of the G42 products I have for sale in this ad are also produced in designs that fit a G43. I have a G43 and I have each one of these products in the G43 form factor. Each brand has functioned reilably in both form factors. But what I have for sale will only fit a G42.

Thanks again.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top