JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up forsale is a nice LNIB 50 Cal Desert Eagle in bushed crome, it has had exactly 37 rounds down the pipe. So if you are a real man and want a real mans gun here it is all you need is a shoulder rig to carry it around in.:D

Here is what it comes with, the box with all the paper work and instructions on how to fire it, two mags and 43 rounds(what is left of the original 4 boxes of ammo)of Speer GoldDot PP 325 GR JHP ammo.:s0155:

I am posting this for a friend and what he is looking for is $1200 Cash or part trade for a nice Elk rifle 300 Win, 338 or
7MM,what he dosen't want is a rifle that he dosen't want to get dirty so nothing fancy, maybe a $600 to $800 rifle. you are welcome to throw out some other offers but this is what he is looking for.:cool:

Thanks for looking.

:gun06:price dropped again, somebody got to want this.

<Please don't bump your thread more than once per week>......ZeroRing

Last edited by a moderator:
It cost $460, thru Magna-port to get it quada-jetted. the DE(Desert Eagle) is either a 44magnium, or like this one in 50AE (Action Express) it's a rebated 44 mag rim case, with a 50cal cartridge case and 50cal bullets. Very accurate, fun and nice working machine

Looks like this is sold I will close as soon as i know for sure.
Zeek56elk is second in line right now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.