JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not that this will help, but the beowolf isn't a true "fifty". For a good time look into a Bohica, SHF, or other .50 cal upper. They mate to a standard ar lower and pack a true punch.

Not that this will help, but the beowolf isn't a true "fifty". For a good time look into a Bohica, SHF, or other .50 cal upper. They mate to a standard ar lower and pack a true punch.

Great job answering the OP's question there......

I don't know of anyone that actually has one. It seems to be a nice brush gun for under 100 m. So where you a Falcon, Panther, or Devil?

Great job answering the OP's question there......

I don't know of anyone that actually has one. It seems to be a nice brush gun for under 100 m. So where you a Falcon, Panther, or Devil?

While the above reply was much more helpful to the OP, maybe I should have my posts preapproved as to their witfull content.
I don't have experience with the Beowolf. However I do own a .50bmg upper, which would probably be similar in price when you look into ammo and availability. Is there a reason you want the Beowolf? I think they are cool but I also buy guns that serve no "logical" purpose.

well. a .50 is a .50 is a .50....be it BMG, Beowulf, Action Express or the .500 S&W dont have experience personally with these calibers in rifles.... that said, I like the Beowulf idea.....not sure about the prices, but then again, expensive guns are fun anyways 8)
(kinda like saying a 308 winchester is not a true .30 caliber when its a 7.62 just like the 7.62 Springfield (30-06)

I wasn't meaning to say a .50 beuwolf isn't a .50. But it is a huge difference from a "fifty" in the meaning of a bmg. Stand next to one and claim a .50 is a .50 . Just trying to toss another cool ".50" option to the OP. Sorry for the confusion my mistake.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top