JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Barrett
Caliber
50 BMG
City
Ontario
State
Oregon
I'm in Ontario Oregon looking for a .50. prefer the Barrett m95 but definitely willing to look at what you have.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just a couple of reasons that I understand...the 99 has no magazine so just a single shot with a slow reload. For me the 99 and the 95 has accuracy over the 82 or the 107 and the price is more attractive:) The 95 is 23.5# vs 32.7# of the 82.

Just a couple of reasons that I understand...the 99 has no magazine so just a single shot with a slow reload. For me the 99 and the 95 has accuracy over the 82 or the 107 and the price is more attractive:) The 95 is 23.5# vs 32.7# of the 82.
Right, I'm just wondering if the OP thinks a magazine in a bolt gun is worth the extra money over the single shot....

I own an M82A1 for what it's worth. Big, heavy gun for sure

Curious why the 95 and not the 99? Or even the 82/107?
Pretty much what he said. semi auto is cool, but I don't want to spend 10k+ on a gun i will shot infrequently. bull pup is nice for transportation without a semi trailer, and the mag fed means that i don't have to readjust after every shot.

Last I checked, the M95 is going for just a couple grand less than an M82A1. The semis break down into halves and fit into a normal sized pelican case, likely the same one an M95 would come in so transportation is moot. However, I respect that you know what you want and that's totally fair. I bought my M82A1 because it's what I wanted and no other rifle would have scratched that itch. I'll keep a look out for you, though the M95 is a rare bird

Last I checked, the M95 is going for just a couple grand less than an M82A1. The semis break down into halves and fit into a normal sized pelican case, likely the same one an M95 would come in so transportation is moot. However, I respect that you know what you want and that's totally fair. I bought my M82A1 because it's what I wanted and no other rifle would have scratched that itch. I'll keep a look out for you, though the M95 is a rare bird
Thanks! I found a couple on gunbroker, just not ready to pay new price yet.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.