JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
50 BMG
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello,

I inherited 1968 pieces of 50 bmg API bullets.
These were stored in military ammo cans, I inspected each round and there is still painted tips and no rust or fouling on the copper coatings. I am asking $1.00 a projectile or best offer.

Thank you.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
AB916C41-77F5-4463-8F0B-5C9A806BE9F7.jpeg Need picks.. it's easy and fun to do

Are they AP or API?

Thanks for asking, I will do more research and verify if they are AP or API, I jumped the gun on labeling as AP cause a member of his direct family told me they were AP but after researching colored tip indicators these lean more towards API.
I will verify after this coming weekend.
Thank you.

Last Edited:
I'm always open for good ammo. I bought 150rd's of API for $2 each rd. fully loaded so maybe 50c for each tip would be closer to the value. I'll go 25c each for the quantity you have. Let me know if you are interested. Especially if you will complete the reload with pressing the bullets. I have the brass and primers and die but haven't got the 50 press yet, or powder.

I do not think these are tungsten core. Standard API (M8 - silver tip) has a steel penetrator with incendiary compound in front of it.

Raufoss (Mk211 - silver & green tip) has a tungsten penetrator and explosive and incendiary.

I do not think these are tungsten core. Standard API (M8 - silver tip) has a steel penetrator with incendiary compound in front of it.

Raufoss (Mk211 - silver & green tip) has a tungsten penetrator and explosive and incendiary.

Thank you

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top