JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just received the most awsome xmas gift today:s0155::D. Another member made some of these for another member (they are both 50bmg shooters). I saw it and asked if he could make one up for me. It's a 50 bmg round made into a bottle opener. It's been polished out and has a api bullet loaded into it. I ran out and bought a bottle of beer to test drive it. I can attest to the fact that it works awsome!:s0155:
Now I just need to get some more beer.:D

RSCN2695.jpg

I'm the culprit that built it. Randy P. tried to purchased one on gun broker and missed out on it and I figured I could make one with my Dremil tool. It's a pain in the butt but they are pretty cool. The one problem I have now is I need some more carbide bits for my Dremil tool and there are none locally. I've got plenty of diamond and stone but they load up to quickly.

I figure that since the last 3 sold for $40 and you shipped it if I ask $15 shipped it should cover it. Let me know if you think I'm full of crap. Can't you get one of those packages that you can send anything that will fit for $2?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top