JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, everyone
New to the site. Iam looking for 50-95 ammo or even just a die set. Looked for about a month now online and nothing. Everything is discontinued or out of stock with no date insite for availability. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

I'm afraid I can't be much help. For the dies, I'd suggest persistent viewing of Ebay. A used set probably comes up there from time to time. In times of extreme retail shortage, the manufacturers concentrate on the most common items. The less often sold stuff goes on the back burner. The ammo manufacturers do seasonal runs of slow / uncommon stuff. Instead of doing multiple, continuous runs throughout the year, they do one single, limited run every once in a while. Sometimes it can be a long wait between runs.

Oh. Maybe that's why you can't find anything. Done handholding you.
I am in no way was insulting you. This is why forum turn aggressive because tone is self interpreted. If there is info you know that I don't, I would love to know. I only have the info I have been digging through forum and books on. Thanks.

I am in no way was insulting you. This is why forum turn aggressive because tone is self interpreted. If there is info you know that I don't, I would love to know. I only have the info I have been digging through forum and books on. Thanks.
Well ffs, in your next thread ask for help about the 9mm and then after the thread gets to three pages say, "Oh, I need help with 9mm Largo".

As far as a die set goes the good news is that IT'S AVAILABLE.

The bad news is it is almost $250.

I shoot with a guy that loads that cartridge. I'll ask if he can help you out. That's a rather unusual cartridge though, you're gonna pay through the nose for brass and dies, no way around that.

Before I get into a cartridge, I check around and see what it's going to cost me. Brass, dies, bullet molds.
When I got into 11.7x51 danish, the ancillary items cost more than the firearm!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top