JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems ridiculous, but all part of a very serious and very effective agenda.

Get just one generation of kids to grow up believing that guns are inherently evil/scary things to be avoided like spiders or snakes. Teach kids that there are bad consequences involved for even referring to a gun in any way.

Like the kid who was suspended from school for playing with an Airsoft gun on his own property. Asked if he would ever do it again he said he wouldn't ever own or even touch one in the future. Being able to be with his friends and go to school was more important and it was the GUN that got him into all the trouble in the first place.

The poor little Hello Kitty girl has now had a very traumatic experience in her youth related to a GUN. That will stick with her for life. You bet she will now avoid them at all costs. Laughable? No.

Kid is 5, then 10, 15, 20, 25 and that engrained impression stays with them.

The social planners who script our society and beliefs are masters of human psychology and should never be underestimated or marginalized.

Years from now even whispering the word gun in a school will mean banishment. Baby steps. Hello Kitty bubble blower or not.

Seems ridiculous, but all part of a very serious and very effective agenda.

Get just one generation of kids to grow up believing that guns are inherently evil/scary things to be avoided like spiders or snakes. Teach kids that there are bad consequences involved for even referring to a gun in any way.

Like the kid who was suspended from school for playing with an Airsoft gun on his own property. Asked if he would ever do it again he said he won't never own or even touch one in the future. Being able to be with his friends and go to school was more important and it was the GUN that got him into all the trouble in the first place.

The poor little Hello Kitty girl has now had a very traumatic experience in her youth related to a GUN. That will stick with her for life. You bet she will now avoid them at all costs. Laughable? No.

Kid is 5, then 10, 15, 20, 25 and that engrained impression stays with them.

The social planners who script our society and beliefs are masters of human psychology and should never be underestimated or marginalized.

Years from now even whispering the word gun in a school will mean banishment. Baby steps. Hello Kitty bubble blower or not.

To save the country, you first must fix the education system.
Its what we have been telling people for 30 or 40 years. It is just now beginning to sink in.

Burt, I see it backfiring on them because it's the forbidden fruit here that will eventually win the day. These sorts of publick screwl tyrants were formulative in my early awakening

It's like the election of obongo.. many people I knew were all freaked out because "it's all over now, the commies have won"..

I said: "Nope, this will will good in the long run because it's going to wake up millions of sleepers"...

hello kitty can be deadly sometimes. :s0114:

attachment.php?attachmentid=58801&d=1352920939.jpg

8500111049_a212279791_o.jpg

I won't post up the George Carlin video for 10x time on education, but he nails it.

Government gets what it pays for (exactly). If that was not the case they would change it. Gov Ed is there to indoctrinate children into being parrots and non-thinking drones.

Look around you at teens today and ask yourself is gov failing or succeeding? Literal tech zombies who are in a constant texting trance. A hive society of twittering twits.

Narcissistic dimwits who believe they are better and smarter than everyone before them.

School agenda: Listen and repeat, but do not think for yourself. If you happen to not want to march in lockstep with the lemmings you will be dealt with severely. If you are happy with the hive you will get your diploma and a pat on the back no matter have pathetic your grades or accomplishments.

The desired output is a populace of people just smart enough to run the machines and push the right buttons, but to not do too much thinking. Be happy to be told what to think, that is better.

"What your government pays for it gets. They do not want your children to be educated. They do not want you to think too much. The goal is to keep the human mind entertained. So that you don't get in the way of important people by doing too much thinking. You had better wake up and understand that there are people who are guiding your life, and you don't know it." - Jordan Maxwell

This seems appropriate per our discussion -

Psychological operations (PSYOP) or, officially since 2010, Military Information Support Operations (MISO)[1] are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals...

My 5 year old son was sent home with a "stop and think" memo the other day for making shooting sounds that I had to sign and return to the school. What a joke.

If I'd been in your shoes, I would have sent it back with a copy of the Second Amendment and ask her if she knows what it means. Then I'd make a copy of her note, go to the next school board meeting and demand her termination. Then send a copy of her note to the NRA, OFF, GOA and all the local papers.....end of story.

If I'd been in your shoes, I would have sent it back with a copy of the Second Amendment and ask her if she knows what it means. Then I'd make a copy of her note, go to the next school board meeting and demand her termination. Then send a copy of her note to the NRA, OFF, GOA and all the local papers.....end of story.

In hindsight, I should have done something to that effect. I doubt it would go very far over here in Portland, but next time I won't be so nice about it.

Here is the little girl's bubble blowing toy she was referring to..

View attachment 72455

I wonder what the ballistics on that caliber would do to another intending harm. Might have to go to Intensive Sanitary Wash Department at the local triage center to have the soap washed out of your mouth and eyes eh?

The political turds are taking over, NOT, no wonder kids cant have any fun.

I came so close to buying one of those for my daughter a few years ago.

My kids told me they can't even say the word "shoot" in school anymore....

It is seriously time to take these school administrators and teachers to task and to court and challenge about 110% of what they are doing to kids now. They are causing irreparable damage by putting them into cacoons so they will never be able to cope outside some asylum. They change history with false information and injection of PC garbage, they are seriously a threat to the country. This kind of thing is only one tiny example. Do what the leftists do and tie their azzes up in court til their heads spin.
They are destroying an entire culture and denying freedom and truth.

This seems appropriate per our discussion -

Psychological operations (PSYOP) or, officially since 2010, Military Information Support Operations (MISO)[1] are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals...
I think that's what Josef Goebbels called "PROPAGANDA"... a lot more subtle and slick than was available to the Third Reich but serving the same purpose.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top