JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
5 dead wolves in a forest one day,
Led to a thread that went astray.
Folks got bent, had to have their say,
Understanding was achieved
between one and Kruel J.

Now there's peace in the forest land,
And we're walking with the wolves,
Paws in hand....

30bea914dbe40c224d53e671e903efb8cd6bafe2b599f8fd341ed8136af75f23.jpg

Decision, decisions.......................................

What kind of sandwich to make.................................................................(to eat while watching - NOT to eat the homeless!)

between one and Kruel J.

Paws in hand....
Epic. :D

I just like her name.

"This is very unsettling news for a species that is only just beginning to recover in Oregon," Kathleen Gobush, Northwest program director at Defenders of Wildlife said in a news release. "Predators, particularly wolves, are often the target of ruthless persecution, and the killing of one wolf, not to mention five, appears to follow a growing pattern of grave concern. Defenders of Wildlife will continue to work to make Oregon safe for people and wolves."

between one and Kruel J.

Paws in hand....
Son of a gun we have an artist in our midst!

I just like her name.

"This is very unsettling news for a species that is only just beginning to recover in Oregon," Kathleen Gobush, Northwest program director at Defenders of Wildlife said in a news release. "Predators, particularly wolves, are often the target of ruthless persecution, and the killing of one wolf, not to mention five, appears to follow a growing pattern of grave concern. Defenders of Wildlife will continue to work to make Oregon safe for people and wolves."
As a former hound hunter, I rejoice at the news. This is what happens when a wolf pack attacks a pack of bear dogs...
wolf lunch 2.jpg wolf lunch 1.jpg

"I mean wouldn't you need to know the cause of death first to determine if they were intentionally killed?"

No. The agenda is all that matters and they don't need facts to blame homophobic white supremacists for every problem since the Permian extinctions.

I just like her name.

"Only just beginning to recover in Oregon"................ I call bullsnot!!!! And she won't be happy until the woods are teeming with those things. Which are not the original Oregon wolf... so even if we disregard the huge numbers of them, how can it be a "recovery"???

"Only just beginning to recover in Oregon"................ I call bullsnot!!!! And she won't be happy until the woods are teeming with those things. Which are not the original Oregon wolf... so even if we disregard the huge numbers of them, how can it be a "recovery"???

Exactly.

Personally IF wolves in Oregon were in as high of numbers as say cougars, (heck even if much less) I would be MUCH more concerned about them than cougars (of which I am only marginally concerned with now).

Canines don't climb trees, or go hunker down and hide for long periods of time and are pack animals which is what really compounds the danger.

All the outdoor shows I have watched show them on the move in a pack and much more emboldened than cougars in general.

Compare the activities of your domestic dogs and cats outdoors and it's quite obvious.

Also having had to shoot two feral dogs in my life (in the woods and were 'squaring off' with me) kind of leaves me a bit more 'wary' of dogs in general.

Feral dogs are extremely dangerous because they don't have wild critters' fear of people. In disarmed Australia rural school kids waiting for the bus have been attacked by wild dogs.

It's a good bet that in grid down situation packs of feral dogs would present a significant hazard to life and limb. I guess the Asians eat dogs, as did the Original Americans, so we could too.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top