JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never purchased a gun through and online retailer but this might be the time to do it... How do you get a local FFL dealer to accept the shipment for you? Will any FFL dealer do it or only specific ones?

Thanks!

I've never purchased a gun through and online retailer but this might be the time to do it... How do you get a local FFL dealer to accept the shipment for you? Will any FFL dealer do it or only specific ones?

Thanks!
I would contact a local FFL you wanna use and let them know that you're planning on making a purchase. Then you will most likly place your order. Then you'll prob be instructed to have your FFL to send them a copy of their info possibly with your name and order number for cross referencing purposes. I will then be shipped to your FFL and you sit around and wait for your FFL to call. Its not too bad just an additional hoop to jump through.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top