JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I can not express how well Dillon's customer service is and stands behind their presses. I didn't even buy my Dillon 650 from them. It is used and whenever I have an issue they send me replacement parts and no questions asked. Try that with other manufactures that you aren't the original owner. Dillon is awesome.

I can not express how well Dillon's customer service is and stands behind their presses. I didn't even buy my Dillon 650 from them. It is used and whenever I have an issue they send me replacement parts and no questions asked. Try that with other manufactures that you aren't the original owner. Dillon is awesome.
RCBS will also do that.

So you called Dillon,asked about a part,she knew what part you were talking about instantly,you got off the phone and checked the mail and the part was there?
Kinda my experience with Dillon too
I miss my 650:(

i'm running a 650 and 550. really like both for pistol bullets. Do all my rifle with a single stage lee. My 650 progressive didn't like doing 380's. But Blackhammer's right, any problems just call and they take care of it. From what i understand, if u want u can send it in if you willing to pay shipping both ways, they'll fix anything broke at no cost and ship it back. No that's somebody that stands behind their product

Oh well, so like anything else cross ur fingers.

I like my Dillon stuff a lot and they may not be as perfect as some people think.

On the tumblers, I burned up 2 of the small ones and had one rebuilt for $60 the first time.
The second time they said it was going to be $120 and I said WTF.
They are only using the big motor in both sizes now. So I said why have a small one when you can have the big one.? Now I run 2 of the big ones and out of all the probably 20 tumblers I have used it is by far the best. Gets brass cleaner faster than anything Iv'e used. Not to mention capacity, 2000 9mm or 1000 223.
The big motor does seem to p 20150405_151543.jpg be a lot stronger and lasts longer as I have yet to burn one up.
Don't want to start the debate on dry vs. pins or wet. This is what works for me.
Throw in a used dryer sheet and a cap full of polish and I'm happy.

20150405_151543.jpg

Well to be honest I've ran the same Lyman for over 20yrs, so I think I've been the luckiest IPSC shooter out there.

And as far as my buddy, will ask how many times it has died, I know he has a RCBS as a back up. But we both shot the games since 89, not sure if we both can keep up with ROing Leatham or Konig and the super squad any more as we have in the passed LMAO.

So yes this is why I'm torn between Lyman 2500 and Dillon.
But yesterday Curtis Discount guns did put an CV2100 behind the counter for me to pick up Saturday . So i have 24hr to make up my mind.

Merry Christmas ya all.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads