JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw this on another forum and am spreading the word

We are at a critical point in our nation. -- Politicians in Washington D.C. and at State Capitals are viciously trying to infringe on our rights protected by the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution.

"A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." - 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."– George Washington

We must let every politician in Washington know that we will NOT tolerate ANY new gun control legislation. We need to make a concerted effort to CALL THEM next Monday and Tuesday and tell them that any compromise means a loss of freedom and a violation of the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

Please read message below.

-----Original Message-----
Cc: wcimembers <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, Feb 20, 2013 1:35 pm
Subject: 5 Phone Calls for Freedom (Next Monday and Tuesday) Feb. 25th and 26th

Greetings in Freedom:

Wisconsin Carry is working with some other groups around the country to reject any infringements on the gun rights of law-abiding citizens. The "coalition" is organizing "FIVE PHONE CALLS FOR FREEDOM" this will take place next Monday and Tuesday (Feb 25th and 26th)

EVEN if you live in a district with an otherwise "pro-gun" representative, its still critical to call as the anti-gun crowd will be doing their best to sway these reps under the guise of pretending the general public is behind them.

DO NOT BE THE SILENT MAJORITY. Please make these calls. Here are details: Fight Pending Attack by Anti-Gun Radicals On Feb. 25 & 26, make ‘Five Phone Calls for Freedom’

IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED

Make ‘Five Phone Calls for Freedom’ To fight back against the anti-freedom attack, we are asking millions of Second Amendment supporters represented by the Coalition and others to deliver a loud and clear message to Congress by making 5 phone calls on Monday and Tuesday (Feb. 25 & 26).

Please note that we said CALL, not email. We want millions of voices to ring through the congressional switchboard, so please note that you might have to try several times to get through.

Specifically, we are asking you to call:

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell at 202-224-2541
House Speaker John Boehner at 202-225-0600
Senator Richard Burr at 202-224-3154
Senator Kay Hagan at 202-224-6342
Additionally, also call Your representative to the U.S. House. To identify your US House representative, go to: Directory of Representatives · House.gov and then enter your zip code in the upper right corner of the page

DELIVER THIS MESSAGE (You may want to print this so that you can cover every point.)

Give congressional staff 3 simple talking points:

Nothing about the federal proposals is acceptable – not banning semi-automatic firearms and magazines, not expanding the list of people prohibited from owning guns, and not registering private gun sales via the National Instant Check System;
Because “compromise” means losing freedom, you will not “compromise” on this issue, including any “lite” version of registering private sales through the National Instant Check System; and
As a member of one of the organizations comprising the National Coalition to Stop the Gun Ban, you will support coordinated Coalition action against any legislator who supports these ineffective measures that would affect millions of law abiding citizens while criminals would just side-step them.

Carry on,

Nik Clark
Chairman/President - Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Home - Wisconsin Carry, Inc. (visit our NEW website!!!)
www.facebook.com/wisconsincarry
Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - YouTube
www.twitter.com/wisconsincarry
-------------------------------------------
Wisconsin Carry

Why is an email from Wisconsin Carry encouraging people to call both of North Carolina's senators?

Good question I had assumed they where involved in some possible legislation but after a quick Google search I see nothing so I'll check with the poster on the other forum and see why

Good question I had assumed they where involved in some possible legislation but after a quick Google search I see nothing so I'll check with the poster on the other forum and see why
I thought it might have been a copy/paste oversight. They aren't even on the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Bump... don't forget to call your reps tomorrow and Tuesday we have this to combat and the Senate nearing a deal on universal background checks. We need to flood the phone lines and have more of us calling than Obama's minions

I am not stopping at 5 phone calls this week, I will make as many phone calls as I have time. I will be mailing letters and sending e-mails to every one of the bastard politicians that I can. I will not compromise. I will not sit idle while rights are being taken away. I will encourage everybody that I speak with to do the same. I will be donating to and supporting organizations who support the Constitution and the Second Amendment.

It is easy to see that the current breed of liberals hate freedom and will stop at nothing for gun control, gun registration, gun confiscation, and lastly people control. Liberals across the nation are power hungry and they foolishly think that the silent majority of freedom loving gun owners will compromise, unfortunately for them, they woke a sleeping giant. &#924;&#927;&#923;&#937;&#925; &#923;&#913;&#914;&#917;

I am not stopping at 5 phone calls this week, I will make as many phone calls as I have time. I will be mailing letters and sending e-mails to every one of the bastard politicians that I can. I will not compromise. I will not sit idle while rights are being taken away. I will encourage everybody that I speak with to do the same. I will be donating to and supporting organizations who support the Constitution and the Second Amendment.

It is easy to see that the current breed of liberals hate freedom and will stop at nothing for gun control, gun registration, gun confiscation, and lastly people control. Liberals across the nation are power hungry and they foolishly think that the silent majority of freedom loving gun owners will compromise, unfortunately for them, they woke a sleeping giant. &#924;&#927;&#923;&#937;&#925; &#923;&#913;&#914;&#917;

THANK YOU!!! I too plan on calling every day as many times as I have time for and sending emails, not just the ruger ones, sending physical letters and faxes. I also plan on writing on each of their Facebook pages and sending tweets to them

I just made my calls I got right through to my reps but Mitch McConnell was just a busy signal house speaker John Boehner had a long hold time I tried to wait but my lunch is almost over so I left a detailed voicemail and will try again later

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top