JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have 5 new ETS (Elite Tactical Systems) clear Ar15 mags with the integrated coupler that I want to trade for gen 3 pmags with window. I don't care what color the pmags are. I want to trade because these mags will not work in my Seekins Precision billet lower because it isn't mil spec size. Four of the mags are brand new just out of the box and one mag has had 2 rounds fired and is very slightly filled down on the sides to try and make it work with my lower but it will not effect its functionality. I'll pay my shipping and you pay your shipping and we can trade.
Thanks for looking
Testing is best at 541-fivetwofive-6seventwo3 or you can pm me here but that will take longer to respond

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top