JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its sad that one has to argue for a Right to own a firearm.
One should be able to own whatever firearms one wants , all without having to provide a reason , argument or need....
Andy

A-bubblegumming-MEN!! :s0155:

Too bad that will more than likely fall on deaf ears!:(

Then their ears need to get boxed in so they can hear when the swelling goes down... o_O

Its sad that one has to argue for a Right to own a firearm.
One should be able to own whatever firearms one wants , all without having to provide a reason , argument or need....
Andy

Ears that work, should/must be, a requirement to hold a public office or seat.
I work for local govt and I am NOT allowed to to blow requests/ideas off. neither form our coworkers nor our tax paying public who actually pay our wages and provide our funding.

"Can you hear me now?"

Facts are irrelevant to the Gun Grabbers, as is the truth.
When Buy a Shotgun Joe or Hell Yes Beto starts threatening us, take up the chant "No more Wacos!"
Greet them with it often.

Or "Remember Ruby Ridge". I saw the interview of the daughter of Randy Weaver. It was I believe was 3 or 4 parts on Fox News. Very tragic.

All of the audience I could see were respectfully listening with one eye-rolling, smirking exception.

She just couldn't sit there without acting childish...obviously an anti-gun dip-bubblegum who when presented with facts still maintains the 'don't confuse me with facts' anti-gun attitude.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top