JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some of you may have missed this news story with major headlines during the past week. It opens a serious dialog at our own neighborhoods. Orinda CA is a small, wealth community just east of Oakland CA. This town is quiet and at one point the home town to basketball star Stephan Curry and his family. As a society we can't dictate what, who and how you run your household but it begs the question as to how you can protect your property, neighborhood, and community. At this current time; there are no arrest. There are reports that several weapons were recovered at the crime scene including a MAC-11 that had full-auto capacity. The governor has demanded more gun laws. Be safe out there.

More gun laws will fix it . :s0136:

So glad I was warned off airb long ago.

Nor do I use uberdoo or lift or personally owned rental cars or any of this brand x... ilk.

If I have to pay for lodging, I'll stay at a reputable hotel/motel, and/or use a standard issue taxi, etc...

It's not worth trying to squeeze a buck so hard you pay more for failure or anxiety...

An update; arrest of 5 suspects in the homicide in Orinda (CA)

If they would just make a law making Full auto mac 11 illegal these things wouldn't happen :s0136::s0119::s0140:
The reporting I saw on this had very little reaction to the naughty fully automatic gun. Also blame Air b more than the murderers. Almost like, it's really nobody's fault. These things just happen.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top