JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Update: I'm looking for an aimpoint or trijicon MRO

I have 5 guns I'm willing to trade, I'm looking for 2 things in particular. I'm mostly interested in either a BCM AR15 or an aero precision M5E1 (AR10) rifle.
I have 3 handguns for trade as well as a rifle and a shotgun. I put this in the handgun classifieds because the majority of the guns I have for trade are handguns.
I have a gen3 glock 30s with 250 rounds down the pipe. No scratches no wear.
I have a gen3 glock 22, 500 rounds down the pipe. No scratches no wear.
I have a canik tp9sa, only 100 down the pipe no scratches no wear.
I have a m&p15 sport ii, 700 down the pipe, no scratches no wear.
I have a never before fired weatherby pa459.

I also have a Romanian micro Draco, the smallest AK ever built. I'm not as willing to part with this one, they're extremely hard to come by at this point and it would have to be for the right trade.

As far as the other guns go, I'm willing to trade multiple/different combinations of guns to get the rifle I want. Also willing to add cash to a a trade if you're interested in just one gun or something, would even be willing to add cash to two of my guns for the right trade. Could possibly see myself going as far as trading three of my guns for the right rifle.

Thanks!

IMG_0557.JPG IMG_0558.JPG IMG_0559.JPG IMG_0560.JPG IMG_0564.JPG IMG_0039.JPG

Last Edited:
Since it sounds like you'll hang on to the AK, would you be intrigued by a trade deal for one of those Glocks? I've got 8 Pmags, 4 polymer mags, and an extra steel mag to feed your Draco. (360 rounds of ammo and 13 mags total)

20180612_194431.jpg