JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
5 used GI mags. Beatup, well used, and have been around the world. $100 for all 5, way better deal than anything else going on right now :)
1 brand new windowed black 30 round P-mag still in the plastic. They're $60 all over the forum and $90 at the gun show, so I feel $50 as a price is plenty fair given the current trends.

$20 estimated shipping and insurance i if you buy all of it to anywhere in a flat rate USPS box. If i can fit it in a smaller box I'll credit back the difference in cost.

I'd much rather hold onto these, but a state trooper claims I didn't come to a complete stop at a stop sign in a "safety corridor" and wrote me a ginormous ticket. Sucks for the small town it happened in, I took what money I was going to spend in that town and drove right the hell out of it!

IMAG0732.jpg

Yep. Pretty sure with all the people posting up their stuff few people have event noticed this post. In one day I went all the way back to page 3-4 or so!

If you want just the pmag I could ship it for noticeably less, probably just $4-6 or so.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top