JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The 30-30 is heading back to my brother and I just picked up a 45LC lever gun so i need to make some changes in my ammo stocks:

I have 5 boxes of Hornady 160g FTX (LeveRevolution) that I am looking to trade for some 45 Long Colt.

Brass case ammo only...

Located in Hillsboro, OR

How much 45 colt ammo per box of the 30-30? I don't need it but always like to experiment.

Well that would depend on what 45LC you have. As we all know not all ammunition is created equal... I just wanted to get roughly equal value. At regular price (when it was available) the cost of the 30-30 was about 1.5 times the price per round as the general 250 grain lead round nose flat point cowboy action ammo. So with that I would take 3 - 50rnd boxes for the 5 - 20rnd boxes I have. That is ~$120 worth of 30-30 for ~$105 worth of 45LC.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.