JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have for sale 5 Authentic 19rd, DPMS 308 magazines that can be used in DPMS 308 and Remington R-25 rifles. All 5 magazines are brand new and sealed in their original packaging. The magazines have been sitting in my safe for a long time, so the plastic wrap is a little old looking, but the magazines have never been used and are still sealed.

These are stainless steel DPMS magazines with the logo at the bottom. Being the premium mags, they are much more durable and function much better in DPMS rifles than do the cheaper, C-Mags or Magpul 308 magazines for these guns.

I am selling my DPMS LR-308 rifle, so I will no longer need these magazines.

I am asking $200.00 for all 5 Magazines and that will include shipping and insurance. However, I am open to offers, although I cannot go much lower, as this is already a very good deal. I live in Hood River and if anyone can come here to pick them up, I will sell them for $190.00.

NOTE: Only the 5 magazines in sealed wrap are for sale.
162a8np.jpg

STILL AVAILABLE!!

Make me an OFFER!! I am planning on moving soon and will be happy to make someone a good deal if they are interested.

This item will be listed on Gunbroker for more money next week. Now is the time to take advantage of a great deal!

My Gunbroker seller Id is 4Freedom! (with the "!" at the end)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top