JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Completed order arrived today this am.

Recommend & will likely deal with them again.
As of typing this, both AR & AK mags are available. At $5.99/$6.99.

Did notice that the mags went "out of stock" for a while between when I placed the order and yesterday.

Perhaps they needed to catch up with order fulfillment, or mayhaps they got a shipment in.

Dunno.

Regardless, if someone has a want, again I wouldn't dawdle.

Cheapo AK food is out of stock there.

Last Edited:
Question for you guys that ordered some of these: How did they come packaged?

Mine came in one of those plastic FedEx envelopes, with 10 crammed into it. There was plenty of wear and tear on the package from shipping and when I opened it up, around half of the mags had dents and scrapes on them.

I'm sure it's just cosmetic and I haven't tried them yet for function yet.

Mine came in one of those plastic FedEx envelopes, with 10 crammed into it. There was plenty of wear and tear on the package from shipping and when I opened it up, around half of the mags had dents and scrapes on them.

Probably depends upon how many ordered?

Our mags came in a flat rate type sized box. Arrived fine.

Ammunition came overboxed, ie the case box's , then just other box's over them.

However the undersides of the over boxes did look about ready to go/let loose, likely due to FedEx dragging/pushing etc. Ammunition's fine.

Last Edited:
Probably depends upon how many ordered?

Our mags came in a flat rate type sized box. Arrived fine.

Ammunition came overboxed, ie the case box's , then just other box's over them.

However the undersides of the over boxes did look about ready to go/let loose, likely due to FedEx dragging/pushing etc. Ammunition's fine.
Funny thing is that the ammo, which arrived a week later and was overboxed as well, showed up in perfect condition.

I bought 25 they were individual zip locked and neatly packed into a USPS flat rate medium box.

update- They rattle like a MF when not In the Gun but only after 5 rounds are loaded. Spring break in May be necessary. Still a killer deal, great way to get your mags into the triple digits

I bought 25 they were individual zip locked and neatly packed into a USPS flat rate medium box.

update- They rattle like a MF when not In the Gun but only after 5 rounds are loaded. Spring break in May be necessary. Still a killer deal, great way to get your mags into the triple digits
Maybe I should have bought more and got them in a box? I mentioned the damage in the survey they sent me and the next day they replied and gave me a $25 store credit.

Maybe I should have bought more and got them in a box? I mentioned the damage in the survey they sent me and the next day they replied and gave me a $25 store credit.
I figured if the shipping is fixed I might as well take full advantage. It does appear they were packed with intent and experience. I'm guessing they sell in bulk/at the max most of the time so there's some efficiency in packing orders like mine.

Here's what the package looked like after FedEx was done with it. IMAG1243_LI (2).jpg

AR mags are out of stock, was going to do like the others and stock up, I have enough poly mags and aluminum okays that I probably won't need them, but doesnt hurt to have them.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top