JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AK mags, limit 16:

AR mags, limit 26:

$13 flat rate shipping, no matter what you order.

Throw in a case of cheap-o AK food:

Still $13 flat rate.

Never ordered from them, so no opinion. However if someone has a want, I wouldn't dawdle about it too long.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
GTG. Bought these last fall. Mags are quite heavy compared to aluminum but should outlast anything you have. Did a group buy with some co-workers so we split the shipping.

I've been looking for a good deal for AK mags for almost 2 years...

These seemed like an excellent value so I placed an order.

Thanks @Camelfilter:s0155:

Welcome! They are a great value!

Others:

J&G sales has tan Tapco slab sides at $9. They were $7 before the run on all things firearms...

Still a decent value on good mags, just the slab sides tho. Recommend.

Not a fan of Tapco ribbed sided ones at all!

Cared for well (watch how & what you drop them on when drilling) should last a while allrite. YMMV.

Easier to fit in tight double mag pouches than standard AK mags.

Been running the Tapco slab sides for a few years now. Have them charged in AK ready harness's too.

Another really good slab side are the Bulgarian 40's. To have in the gun & a walkabout grab bag, not in pouches though (a bit too long/heavy IMO).

Reasonably priced (again given the times we're in) at gunmagwarehouse $15 (currently, $4 off).

Have dealt with J&G sales a bunch, good folks.

Don't recall dealing with gunmagwarehouse. Probably have tho.

Welcome! They are a great value!

Others:

J&G sales has tan Tapco slab sides at $9. They were $7 before the run on all things firearms...

Still a decent value on good mags, just the slab sides tho. Recommend.

Not a fan of Tapco ribbed sided ones at all!

Cared for well (watch how & what you drop them on when drilling) should last a while allrite. YMMV.

Easier to fit in tight double mag pouches than standard AK mags.

Been running the Tapco slab sides for a few years now. Have them charged in AK ready harness's too.

Another really good slab side are the Bulgarian 40's. To have in the gun & a walkabout grab bag, not in pouches though (a bit too long/heavy IMO).

Reasonably priced (again given the times we're in) at gunmagwarehouse $15 (currently, $4 off).

Have dealt with J&G sales a bunch, good folks.

Don't recall dealing with gunmagwarehouse. Probably have tho.

Got my WASR just before 1639 and it came with 6 tapco ribbed and 3 Pmags.

Someone I trust recommended only at the range and to find some metal ones cuz they won't have issues with the tabs breaking off under stressful use, so getting these was Happy Independence Day:s0160: to me (no commie gun comments, I have an AR also:p:D)

Got my WASR just before 1639 and it came with 6 tapco ribbed and 3 Pmags.

Someone I trust recommended only at the range and to find some metal ones cuz they won't have issues with the tabs breaking off under stressful use, so getting these was Happy Independence Day:s0160: to me (no commie gun comments, I have an AR also:p:D)

Yuppers & agree for the most part. Having run the slab sides long enough without issues, as well as keeping them charged, haven't run into issues. Yet.

Absolutely can't go wrong with steelies tho, that's for sure!

Update, posted as an FYI:

Order placed 7/3/20

Awaiting fulfillment until today 7/8/20.

7/8/20 order fulfilled & tracking created (FedEx). Not picked up by FedEx yet.

FedEx estimated delivery is 7/15/20, via FedEx tracking.

Not bad, East Coast to West Coast, and given these crazy times.

Many busy online firearms/ammunition places are taking upwards of a week to get to the fulfillment point on orders placed.

Shipping is always whatever it is & however long it takes. Pretty decent deal tho for flat rate shipping at $13!

Some of the lot I ordered had bent bottom plates. Other than that, I function tested three and they ran flawlessly. The rest will go into storage for future up selling!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top