JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
doesnt seem like the 5-7 is a popular gun but Crossbreed makes a quality IWB for them... look for the "supertuck"

Fellow member on here has one up for sale down ? Springfield I was thinking on buying for the winter/light jacket conceal.

Forget the model & such...

Haven't had a chance to bother connecting with him on it due to scheduling & such.

I'll try to post a linky on graveyard if time allows..

Normally ours are relegated to open carry, so for us that's just hike/camp/house.

I have not got that far yet - but since it is a get home gun, not one for EDC, it will probably be something like the Bianchi universal military holster.

Hmmm...didn't even give that holster a consideration for the 5.7's.

I'll take a look at fitment in surplus M12's after shift, as we have a bunch of those holsters for other grab and go things.

I have not tried it yet either, but it has worked for other semis I have tried, Glocks, SIGs and so on so I think the Five Seven will fit. I like the flap and I have a shoulder harness for it, and it is flexible in configuration - belt or shoulder, flap or no flap.

I have not tried it yet either, but it has worked for other semis I have tried, Glocks, SIGs and so on so I think the Five Seven will fit. I like the flap and I have a shoulder harness for it, and it is flexible in configuration - belt or shoulder, flap or no flap.

No go in an M12.

They fit, but way too tight.

Problem I see even if loosened up a bit (cuts, some type of modification etc) would be front sight snag. Yah, sure it could be done, but only if no other option.

TY to All for the suggestions, I'm looking at the supertuck. Or possibly having one made. TY again

Good Shooting
Lindy

Just picked up the Wright Leather Works Marshal from another member today.

Pic here: WTS OR - FN Five Seven Holsters (2) As-New - FNH FN57

Seems finely crafted, and will easily suit my needs for light jacket conceal.

You could also see if there's any custom plastic crafters in your area. We had our house/trail/camp setup done that way. Not too pricey either.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top